- Coed Football
- Coed Softball
- Upcoming Softball Leagues
- Monday/Wednesday American League
- Monday/Wednesday National League
- Tuesday/Thursday American League
- Tuesday/Thursday National League
- Friday League
- Saturday American League
- Saturday National League
- Sunday Afternoon American League
- Sunday Afternoon National League
- Sunday Night League
- Coed Volleyball
- Coed Kickball
- Coed Dodgeball
- Coed Darts
- Coed Soccer
- Coed Floor Hockey
- Men's 5on5 Basketball
- Men's Football
- Men's Roller Hockey
- For Petes Sake Foundation Tournament
Indoor Kickball Rules
1. Start of the game: The umpires will call both teams' captains to home plate and go over all ground rules
2. Game Time: All games will have a 55 minutes time-limit or a maximum of 7 innings (whichever comes first). All play will stop 55 minutes from the time games begin. The score will revert to the last full inning played if the time expires in the middle of an inning.
3. Players: 8 players in the field at all time (at least 3 females). You cannot play with more than 5 males on the field. All field positions must be covered including the catcher spot. If 2 women are present at game time, 1 woman must kick twice in the 1st 8 batters. If a player is late, they bat at the bottom of the order. Line-up: Batting order will have no more than 2 men kicking in a row. Teams may bat more than 9 batters (8 +DH). However, for any additional players who wish to bat, the line up must follow the same 2 men rule. A woman may kick twice in order to accommodate this. In case of a forfeit teams owe $32.
4. The field: The kickball diamond is a square with equal sides of 25 feet played at the North Light Gym with distance from home plate to second base, and from first base to third base is 34 feet 10 ¼ inches. The pitching mound is in the center of the diamond, 12 feet 5 1/8 inches from home plate, and directly aligned with the 1st base/3rd base diagonal
5. The Count: Players will have a 1 ball/1 strike count on them when they come up to kick. The batter is out after the 3rd strike, including a foul ball that is hit after the 2nd strike. If the ball hits before the white line in the gym the ball will be counted as a foul. Note: If a fly ball is caught or dropped in playable foul territory after the 3rd strike the ball remains live. You may catch off the walls and objects in the gym. There will be a home run line on the back wall. If you hit the back board it will be ruled as an automatic double.
**If you hit the back board and goes in the net is will be rule as a home run and one extra point**
6. Outfield restrictions: When using small ball outfielders must play 10 yards past the infield at all times. If the outfielder is within 10 yards , catches the ball/makes a play on the runner, that runner will be safe. In the Gym the outfield plays close to the wall as possible.
**If the ball is a direct or indirect kick to a light you are out. The second direct or indirect hit to a light, you will be out of the game**
7. Injured Runner: Injured players may receive a pinch runner once they have reached 1st base. If the injury occurs after the runner reaches a bag safely, the pinch runner can be used. The last player out of the proceeding inning will become the pinch runner.
8. All contact must be avoided at all times
9. Any discrepancies see MSSC representative
10. Profanity & fighting will not be tolerated
11. When playing at a facility we must do as they ask. (Where to park & how to leave everything, etc…)
12.Standings - 1 point for a win, .5 for a tie. For playoffs point system 1st-percentage 2nd. If there is a 2 team tie head to head then strength of schedule. If there is a 3 team tie strength of schedule